Auspicious Gifts - Hamper Order Form
Le Cordon Bleu Stainless Cookware Collection
1. Stamp Issuance period: 3 May 2018 – 5 August 2018 in all Cold Storage nationwide.
2. Redemption period: 3 May 2018 – 19 August 2018 (While stocks last only).
3. Every Ringgit Malaysia Thirty Eight (RM30) spent in Cold Storage in West Malaysia and East Malaysia in a single receipt entitles the customer to one (1) original stamp. Collect six (6) stamps in total and affix to the collector card to purchase only one (1) item from Le Cordon Bleu Stainless Cookware collection.
4. Stamps to be awarded will be based on final purchase price after all discounts have been incorporated. Combined receipts are not allowed.
5. This promotion is not applicable to Touch ‘n Go, Epay, Cold Storage Cash Voucher, Cold Storage Gift Card, Infant Milk, Bill Payments, Cigarette & Tobacco.
6. Collector cards and original stamps will be issued by the cashier at every payment counter in Cold Storage
7. Only stamps issued by Cold Storage are accepted for redemption.
8. Stamps are to be claimed at the same outlet with the original receipt on the same day of purchase.
9. Customers are not allowed to purchase the Le Cordon Bleu Stainless Cookware collection at a discounted price as stated without a collector card with all 6 stamps affix to it.
10. Collector cards and stamps will be retained by Cold Storage / GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd upon redemption.
11. Customers are not entitled to any stamps during redemption (purchase) of Le Cordon Bleu Stainless Cookware Collection.
12. Le Cordon Bleu Stainless Cookware collection is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-replaceable for cash.
13. Cold Storage/GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to terminate/vary/withdraw/substitute this promotion at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever. The decision made by GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd on all matters relating to this promotion is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence or whatsoever will be entertained.
14. GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is not responsible for any loss of collector card and stamps.
15. Availability of Le Cordon Bleu Stainless Cookware collection is only available while stocks last.
Cold Storage Launches New Concept Flagship Store at KLCC
15th December 2017, Kuala Lumpur – Cold Storage today unveiled its celebration of all things Fresh at its newly launched flagship store at KLCC Suria Shopping Mall. This new flagship store opens its doors to customers after renovations to upgrade the popular destination among foodies, surrounding office workers, discerning shoppers, and hungry Malaysians and tourists in general! Inspired by its fresh new tagline, “The Fresh Food People ”, Cold Storage KLCC aims to be the innovative source of fresh inspiration and passion to help consumers in their modern lives.
“Cold Storage has always been a popular choice among discerning customers when it comes to fresh food and variety. As a brand we are passionate about food quality and we want our customers to feel the same way. We are continuously striving to inspire our customers to be more creative and to experiment with different foods and that means we need to implement fresh, new and exciting ideas marked with an abundance of choices to entice them” said Mr. Pierre-Olivier Deplanck, Chief Executive Officer of GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., the parent company of Cold Storage at the launch today.
The new concept reveals a brand new look and design for the much loved outlet; with an added array of fresh produce; ready to eat selections; a broader selection of meats, fish and wines; and exclusive brands from around the globe; to further excite customers and enhance their shopping experience at Cold Storage KLCC. As part of its new brand identity , the KLCC store is the first to roll out the new concept with other outlets following suit in phases throughout 2018.
Cold Storage has been a trusted name in fresh produce and top quality local and imported products in Malaysia since 1963. With its strategic location at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Cold Storage KLCC has always been one of the top shopping picks for customers and tourists in the area; and with its central location close to the KLCC LRT exit, it is the only Cold Storage open from 7.30am to cater to the early commuters on their route to work.
“To ensure a customer’s shopping experience is complete, we spent a great deal of time and energy understanding the flow of our customers when they visit us at Cold Storage. With strategic placing of different product sections, bigger walkways and the greater availability of a wider range of products, we are certain that our customers will have an even more enjoyable and fulfilling experience while shopping at this Freshly reimagined Cold Storage KLCC,” added Mr Pierre-Olivier Deplanck.
This now includes an enhanced use of technology to ensure that customers have a uniquely Cold Storage experience at the KLCC outlet. Among the new technologies added to the flagship store is the introduction of QR Codes. By scanning the codes with their smartphones, they are able to learn more about them and even how they can be used! Customers would be able to get relevant information, which include nutritional information, fun facts and recipes.
In addition, Cold Storage KLCC has always offered customers a delivery service for their convenience within the vicinity of a 30km radius. In partnership with Happy Fresh, this service has now been enhanced to meet the demands of its customers all over Kuala Lumpur This collaboration also marks Cold Storage KLCC’s 10th store partnership with Happy Fresh for online purchases.
At the launch event, guest and members of the media were taken on a gastronomic tour around the new Cold Storage with Mr. Pierre-Deplanck. This allowed them to experience the new concept and sample a variety of products and services that are now offered at Cold Storage KLCC.
The tour highlighted the always popular ready to eat selections as well as the bakery that is almost iconic at KLCC’s Cold Storage; new ranges of food, meats, produce and offerings for locals and expats alike.
These included a new Taste of Asia range with more than 1000 items from different Asian countries; plenty of exclusive brands only available at Cold Storage; premium wine and liquor selection that draws a curated selection from over all over the world and an exclusive range of French Wines specially flown in for the upcoming holiday season to match any need and budget; and a Malaysian Delight range that introduces the best of Malaysian flavours!
The launch event began with the unveiling of the new store followed by a Cold Storage themed performance. The orchestra was especially special as it’s the first of its kind vegetable orchestra which used over 11 vegetables as the instruments to play over music as part of the launch!
Cold Storage is also a key advocate on going green and reducing the carbon footprint of itself and its customers alike. New wall chillers have been added to the stores that have closed doors, which would reduce energy consumption by up to 30%. To further generate awareness and encourage customers to go green, for the first weeks post launch, customers who spend more than RM100 on a single receipt will receive a reusable bag at Cold Storage KLCC, while stocks last.
The all new Cold Storage Flagship store is open from 7.30am-10pm daily. For more information, please visit: